Crowdfunding Campaign Manager
Location: Worcester Office with option for home-based working.
Salary: Competitive + bonus
Brandrefinery is a Marketing Agency that has developed a niche within the product launch and crowdfunding industry. We are masters at creating effective market awareness through our business and social lead generation expertise, and bring new insight to our client’s projects through our passion for market research and branding. Since our inception in 2007, we’ve worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and start-ups, helping them to raise and make money through our marketing and crowdfunding knowledge. Our purpose is refreshingly simple and commercial: to make it more likely that customers choose our clients than anyone else.
You will be responsible for the complete crowdfunding campaign process from A to Z, including storyboard development, video creation, campaign content, reward tier creation and fulfilment, campaign marketing, activating the crowdfunding community and making sure our clients reach their pre-launch targets.
You will have a team to support you, but you are responsible for the whole process. Therefore you will have strong management skills and successful fundraising and/ or crowdfunding expertise.
- Review projects suitability for Crowdfunding
- Collaborate with Brandrefinery team team to coordinate elements of the strategic plan
- Design strategic crowdfunding timetables and activity plans
- Coordinate various components of campaign across production, communications and digital partners.
- Present final plan to clients for approval
- Collect all media to promote each campaign including: still images, premiums, photos, and scripts for video productions as needed
- Identify segments of prospective donors for through trade with partner organisations, when appropriate
- Set-up campaigns on crowdfunding platforms that best suit each project
- Write all copy for campaign descriptions, email updates, social media alerts, online ads, press releases, and other related communications as needed
- Work closely with Social Media partner to keep timely and relevant advertising of each campaign
- Identify and engage prospective social media influencers to help promote campaigns
- Create a coding system to track and segment each campaign donor
- Manage donor fulfilment as needed
- Communicate with donors as needed and requested
- Conduct a rigorous evaluation of each campaign’s overall effectiveness or failure, and quantifiable and qualitative results.
- Incorporate “lessons learned” into each subsequent campaign
- Produce a written narrative evaluation report at the end of each campaign
If you feel that this role interests you, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your salary expectations.